I spent a couple of the wet weeks in January repairing and painting my 1944 International Harvester Farmall A tractor. My grandfather traded a pair of stout trained mules for a Farmall B sometime in the 40's, after which he said "I'd rather have my damn mules back". I think I prefer the A over smelling mule farts, but I don't log in the same conditions that he did (mountain sides), nor farm near as many acres. I replaced a front wheel bearing, filed the flywheel teeth, rebuilt the starter, replaced brake bands, changed lots of seals, full rewiring, stripped and cleaned the radiator, and repainted the entire tractor. I also built a custom seat to replace the springless aftermarket seat. My dad helped me throughout the entire process, making everything go much faster. I should have taken a before picture, but I always seem to forget that step.